We’re excited you are here and we can’t wait to tell you more about our company, our people and our platform. Why are we so excited? Because we believe that the future is small …. And small business is beautiful! OK, but what is sixty:forty? Did you know that more...
JOIN THE SIXTY:FORTY TEAM
Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a Developer responsible for both back-end development.
We want you to use your back-end coding talents to help us continue the development of our platform. Our primary focus is on functionality in the site. The role will support the main mission of our company, which exists to make the lives of small business owners better.
The role is full time and works out of our office in Southport, Qld.
This is a hands-on, detail-oriented coding role where you will be responsible for rolling out our new modules which include;
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Maintaining and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Programming PHP application on our platform for single company
- Integrating third party API’s
Skills and Qualifications
- Have extensive experience with CMS customisation and integration. This is a WordPress platform
- Your primary role will back-end web development and require a deep understanding of PHP & relational databases is needed
- Ability to use premium WordPress plugins will be considered advantageous
- Experience to ensure consistency throughout site and platform
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to debug site and run quality control checks on new functionality
- We operate in a continuous deployment environment
Why work at sixty:forty?
- We are a professional services advisory firm
- We love what we do – you’ll have the opportunity to use the latest development techniques to produce amazing outcomes
- We believe in lifelong learning and cultivating your professional interests – we help keep you in front with regular training and access to events
- We have fun and truly live by the motto of work hard and play hard. That means to us we believe strongly in work/life integrated with weekly team lunches and quarterly social events
Our Hiring Process
- Click “Apply Now” below and submit your details
- Short and sweet phone interview to get to know each other and discuss the role
- We’ll catch up in-person for an interview at our office
- A timed practical test for you to do in your own time