We’re excited you are here and we can’t wait to tell you more about our company, our people and our platform. Why are we so excited? Because we believe that the future is small …. And small business is beautiful! OK, but what is sixty:forty? Did you know that more...
JOIN THE SIXTY:FORTY TEAM
We are seeking a Personal and/or Executive Assistant who can support our company growth.
You will be required to use your administrative talents to handle all of our unique needs, with no two days really being the same.
This position requires a combination of hands-on ability to make great things happen, supported by a strong attention to detail. This is a very can-do role, with no such thing as ‘that’s not in my job description’.
Adaptability and being able to problem solve on the fly are great attributes. We would also be looking for you to give us your insights into better ways to make the Administrative function work.
If you have a proven track record of working autonomously in a busy growth environment and are comfortable in managing multiple priorities all while being part of a collaborative team – then this is the role for you.
Ideally you will have a strong understanding of small business in general and be aware of the unique challenges faced by small business owners.
The role is full time and works out of our office in Southport, Qld.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for everything administration. You will be supporting and reporting to two of the founders. The types of things you will be doing include:
- Act as first point of contact in dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Acting as co-ordinator to facilitate any number of different projects.
- Taking care of internal and external stakeholder management including being a key point of contact for the directors
- Email management.
- Reviewing, collating and formatting documents for the directors.
- Organising and managing a comprehensive diary, including travel and accommodation (as required).
- Organising small scale functions, events, workshops and meetings as required.
- Confidential proof reading & preparation or revision of reports, communication pieces, emails and agendas among other things.
- Compilation of a database of decision makers for contact.
- Assistance in preparation of various submissions and applications.
- Adhoc administration and office support tasks to ensure our place runs as smoothly as possible.
There is growth potential in this role as our business grows.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong administrative background of not less than 5 years experience.
- Previous EA or PA experience supporting a Director or CEO is advantageous.
- Accounting or Marketing industry experience is highly regarded but not essential.
- Professional Certifications or Memberships as a Personal or Executive Assistant would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Ability to demonstrate strict adherence to privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- Highly proficient in MS Word with a demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with a high level application of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising standards or service and quality.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and the role is available for an immediate start, as this is a new position.
We are a small and close knit team that will grow rapidly. This opportunity would suit an experienced PA/EA looking for a fantastic work environment and team. It will be fast paced and challenging, yet still offers a work-life integrated approach. If this sounds like you and you’re looking to join a growth business then apply today.
Why work at sixty:forty?
- We are a professional services advisory firm
- We love what we do – you’ll have the opportunity to use the latest development techniques to produce amazing outcomes
- We believe in lifelong learning and cultivating your professional interests – we help keep you in front with regular training and access to events
- We have fun and truly live by the motto of work hard and play hard. That means to us we believe strongly in work/life integrated with weekly team lunches and quarterly social events
Our Hiring Process
- Click “Apply Now” below and submit your details
- Short and sweet phone interview to get to know each other and discuss the role
- We’ll catch up in-person for an interview at our office
- A timed practical test for you to do in your own time
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.