We’re excited you are here and we can’t wait to tell you more about our company, our people and our platform. Why are we so excited? Because we believe that the future is small …. And small business is beautiful!OK, but what is sixty:forty? Did you know that more than...
JOIN THE SIXTY:FORTY TEAM
Senior Graphic Designer
We are seeking a Graphic Designer who will act as our Brand Custodian across all mediums and channels where we are working.
You will be required to use your talents to handle all of our design requirements which digital and physical assets, workbooks, image selection and design and merchandise. We have a number of print and digital design requirements.
This position requires a combination of hands-on design skills using Adobe products (Illustrator, In-design and Photoshop) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the colour and font choices, and so on).
We want you to be able to apply your talent towards building out forms and workbooks people want to use. The material should reflect the amount of knowledge, work and experience that has gone into creating it. We consider this the thoughtful design approach to the development of collateral that will be used in our company.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and be able to have a crystal ball to look at future design trends to ensure that our branding and styling is on point, yet consistent with our guidelines.
The role is full time and works out of our office in Southport, Qld.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for everything brand and image related including;
- Maintain and manage images to be used for campaigns.
- Select images that will be used for campaigns with considerations towards budget and subscription access requirements
- Creating digital images and themes
- Create print images including preparation of workbooks
- Provide creative suggestions and draft
- Monitor competitors and out of industry campaigns to make suggestions for new campaigns that could be considered.
- Unleash your creative genius and design great stuff no matter whether it is print, digital and merchandise
We will be looking to lighten your load with the hiring of a trainee and you will be needed to also task, instruct and guide them as well.
Skills and Qualifications
- No less than 5 years experience in Graphic Design
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in designing brands
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Passion for graphic design and the creative industry. You live and breathe graphic design and want to make a difference with a desire to work with only one client.
- Desire to apply your knowledge and willingness to contribute to new campaigns with design and other suggestions
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
You must provide your design folio in order to be considered for this role.
Why work at sixty:forty?
- We are a professional services advisory firm
- We love what we do – you’ll have the opportunity to use the latest development techniques to produce amazing outcomes
- We believe in lifelong learning and cultivating your professional interests – we help keep you in front with regular training and access to events
- We have fun and truly live by the motto of work hard and play hard. That means to us we believe strongly in work/life integrated with weekly team lunches and quarterly social events
Our Hiring Process
- Click “Apply Now” below and submit your details
- Short and sweet phone interview to get to know each other and discuss the role
- We’ll catch up in-person for an interview at our office
- A timed practical test for you to do in your own time
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.